Thursday, December 29, 2011

its about time

Ok so I'd admit its been months of doing nothing to my head...I occasionally use the shea moisture and run out the door. But I figuare its deep condition and detangle this growing monster of hair good and I'm sick and tired of this puff. I've been puttin it off cause my hands still bother me. here's a recent pic with Redskins' Dangelo Hall taken just last weekend :)

 

for comparasion here's a pic from back in April woooo...


June '11 a lil closer so u can see the texture
Anywho...
So yes my hair is getting crazy big. Its always been thick which is why I started relaxing in the first place. Although I can't remember my hair looking quite like this. I think taking the multivitimin every day is a factor. I love the fact I can just get up and go but I've really lazy about detangeling. I would just tie it up and wake up and wash n go or just spritz with oil and water. Here lately its been the lader because Fall weather is finally starting to settle in. Since it is gettin chilly outside I figuared I need to put these twists back in or get someone else to do them. But that aint happening today. so imma do the best I can.
So Shea Moisture finally decided to add a gel (curling souffle) to my fav line so of course I had to pick it up lol. Its smells delicious lol. Its made from flax seed oil and agave nectar . I'm going to try it tonight/ tomorrow to put in my twist. I started a DC with Lustersilk Mango Shea Butter Cholesterol  (from Sally's smells wonderful) then wash out and put in my leave in Hawaiian Silky.  I still have my shea butter mix from this summer and I use that along with the gel. I'll take pics and show you guys in the morning. I'm starting late so I doubt I'll finish tonight Lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment