Saturday, July 30, 2011

miss me?

Ok I know I haven't posted a lot over the summer but there nothing really new to report. Well up until today. I do my usual weekend twist (Okay maybe I've been slacking). Instead this time I doing them after a blowdry! Its been months since a blowdryer has touched this head. So yeah I think my hair grown quite a bit since I hacked some off in frustration. Hopefully I will not be doing it again. My goal was to grow it out cause I was curious to see how long it could get. I was blowdrying to give it a different look but its added a lot of time to the whole ordeal. As of now I'm only half way through my head. Yeah I did stop to eat take breaks what eva. Sigh...I curious to see how it turn out. I got the idea from watching a fellow FBer doing a model shot. The stylist blew her hair before she flat twisted it. I'm not so good at cornrows or anything like that but I've been liking the twist. I also been keeping them in longer. At first I didn't know how twists were gonna work at work because I still can't get them in a ponytail quite yet but I played around and figured out I can pin them up in cute little dos anyway. So now I wear them till I get tired of them or they start to unravel. While I was transitioning I had to use all can of gel to get them to stay but even with the blow dry all I use is a lil oil and my shea butter mixture. Hopefully these will stay in as well as last time. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment